Here is a full review of the VGOD Pro Mech & RDTA kit.
The kit with the VGOD Pro Mech mod and the R2 RDTA is packaged in a rather plain, black box. As you open the box you are presented with pure beauty.
Included in the Kit
This is a combo kit because it contains both the mod itself as well as the tank/atomizer.
The contents of the kit is the following:
- VGOD mech mod
- VGOD R2 RDTA
- Extra pyrex glass section
- Extra gold plated spring
- Extra o-rings for the RDTA
- Hex allen key for grub screws
- Spare grub screws
- Spare insulators
All you need to do is do a build with coils, wick it, juice it and add a battery to start vaping.
The mechnical mod itself is available in black, white and red and the material of the tube can be chosen as well. You can choose between copper and alluminium. As a result the threading and the VGOD logo on the side will be either copper or silver (alluminium).
Pros of the VGOD Pro Mech & RDTA
The pros of the mech mod and rdta:
Pros of the VGOD Mech Mod
- Great construction
- Quality machining throughout
- Delrin insulator on the inside of the tube
- Good looks and aesthetics
- Copper contacts for connectivity
- Durable paint finish
- Reliable and sturdy fire button
- Small in size
Pros of the R2 RDTA
- Large (4ml) juice capacity
- Fill port on the side of the tank
- Gold plated 510 protruding pin
- Wide velocity style deck for big builds
- Delrin drip tip
- No leaking
Cons of the VGOD Pro Mech & RDTA
The cons of the mech mod and rdta:
Cons of the VGOD Mech Mod
- Spring fire button, would’ve preferred magnetic
- Very big logo on the side if you don’t like branding
Cons of the R2 RDTA
- Non-adjustable airflow
- Difficult to wick if you want to remove the tank
- No drip tip adapter
Overall there are many more pros to the VGOD Pro Mech & RDTA kit in comparison to the cons.
Video of the VGOD Pro Mech/RDTA
Here is a full unboxing and build of the VGOD kit:
In the video I’m vaping on the Asteriod ejuice by Orion in the Augvape Merlin Mini RTA on the Minikin v2 RAW by Asmodus.
Where to Buy
In South Africa you can buy the VGOD Mech Mod and RDTA here:
This is a mechnical mod therefore it is for advanced vapers only. If you want to use this mechanical mod I recommend that you have a good deal of experience as well as knowledge because any mistakes on the build or the usage of batteries with a mechanical mod can be dangerous.